who the hell is angela chase?

Let me let you in on a little secret: I'm not actually Angela Chase. But, like any decent human being who grew up in the '90s, I followed the short-lived MTV hit "My So-Called Life." The main character, Angela Chase, depicted a normal teenager dealing with everything involved with being a teenager - boys, school, family, friends, etc.

The main different between my so-called teenage life and my so-called adult life can be summed up to a few things: boobs, alcohol and a college education.

So now here I am, boobs and all! And with my boobs and college education (and usually the help of alcohol), I'll be sharing with you the situational comedic moments of my life and other's. I assure you there will be many. And if you have any of your own you'd like to share, please contact me at mysocalledsitcom@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment