falling back into the swing of things

Well, looks like my venture to detail every painful detail of my life has been going slow lately. Don’t worry, it’s not for a lack of absurdity. The reason: I’m a lazy sonofabitch. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Today is the first day of fall. For those of you who are seasonally challenged, that means summer is now over. Considering my last post was before summer I’ll quickly share some highlight from my summer: (in no particular order)

I got to wear jhorts, which I have a secret love affair with. I went to disco-themed baseball game where I made it onto the jumboTron. BAM! I was accosted by a drag queen while playing a game of bingo. Said drag queen and I later made up at a Euro-trash discothèque. I rode a tandem partially naked through the streets of Chicago on a crisp June night. I become one with hippies and ravers alike at a weekend music festival. And finally, I believe I did permanent damage to my brain by watching an overload of trashy reality TV.

Yeah summer!

This fall, I hope to once more be accosted by a drag queen.

Seriously? Yes. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment